Thursday, November 28, 2013

"THIS IS FOR THE CELIBATE PEDOPHILE WHO KEEPS ON STRUGGLING"

Just saying: I wrote this post, like a month or two a go and never got to publish it.
Does this matter? Nope. Why am I telling you? YES. Nooooo!


why, hello there

I've spent the past few hours listening to slam poetry............................................ I will now spam you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with it. Because it is only the most amazing thing evar.

Oh yeah, and I feel like the title of this post might stew some controversy. What do you guys think? Should people feel empathy for pedophiles? (The title is a reference to "Shake the Dust" by Anis Mojgani  I've posted, if ur curious.)

sometimes "fuk yeah!" also interestingly sappy


THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IN EVER

really inspiring/beautiful/sappy

AND NOW FOR MY PROMISED (AND DISGUSTINGLY UNDERWHELMING) OUTFIT POST! YAIII!


That's how I dress in October because witchy vibezzzzz and Hallow's Eve.


My favoreeet Halloween song, just in time for Halloween! Yai!

No comments:

Post a Comment