Friday, August 2, 2013

MEOW

I have lots of things to write about! I'll make a list here so there's so way I can not write about them. Urrrrgggghh.
  • Camp (Granola! Crying! Chakras! Oh my!)
  • Nu Mewsic (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?! I'M REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I SWITCHED THE U AND THE EW BECAUSE THEY BOTH MAKE THE SAME SOUND)
  • Fun facts from summer homework (You guys thought that I couldn't complain to you guys about homework anymore because it's the summer! YOU THOUGHT WRONG. Anyways, I learned some interesting stuff that I think is pretty cool.)
  • My Rookie piece that I am determined to write...one day... (I already know what it'll be about! Skeeewwll.)
  • The Interconnectedness of NYC kids (mutual friends--they're scary...this may not be worth writing about)
  • Eh
  • ^
This is sort of how my brain has been feeling lately.


Also, I am now known as
Don't Yell Eyes and Man
(Hehe. Get it? Like my name, but not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment