Sunday, August 11, 2013

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. WORD UP.


Hi! I exist! Here’s a selfie to prove it.



I went to camp a while ago, so, naturally, I will be posting the pictures now.

Rooby was there.


There was tie dye.



And tarot.



And henna.



And Capoeira.



And cardboard armory.


And I made frands. (Julia! Melanie! Blue! Olga! Etc!)




Ruby dyed Blue's hair blue.



I had poppy seeds in my teeth.


My face was there.



This is another one of my new friends, Popsicle.


I was a flying squirrel/naked mole rat!


I took a photography class, which was fun. The first thing our teacher said to us was, "First rule of photography: stop sucking at photography!" The title of this post is the class description.





Meh.

I ate lots of granola.



Yei!

2 comments:

  1. I think your granola eating face is my favorite, with 'boy standing in front of tie dye shirts fence' coming in at a close second ;)

    man, i want to go to camp! i miss going to camp :( this looks like a great time at camp. CAMP. :: this camp looks like it was only fun things, no dumb things :B

    also, girl, the way you edited your video is cool, i love it, it was captivating + the ramones are always a great choice.

    okay i'm going to leave now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayayayay again! I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK! (any feedback is great, but you always write the greatest comments.)

      i am aware of my spectacular granola face, thank you very much. (hehe) and i found out (facebook stalking) that that boy is a model! ahhh. pritty cool.

      camp is great! hehe

      thankyouthankyou yes, the ramones are awesome! i honestly only chose that song because it was the same length as the video, but thankyouthankyouthankyou!

      <3 <3 <3

      Delete