Thursday, June 27, 2013

LIEBSTER ONCE AGAIN

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL’S OOOOOUUUUUUUTTT! I GRADUATED AND IT WAS SAD, BUT I'LL WRITE ABOUT THAT L8R.

CONGRADUATIONS
KAIT AND I ARE TWINS
I have lots of exciting posts "planned out" for all y'all. I just don't feel like using my brain too much, so I'll do one of those Liebster question answer-y things.

I've been nominated by the lovely Rosie! YAI!

I would do that thing where I nominate other people, but I don't feel like...you know...work... (It would have taken WAY TOO MUCH effort to complete that sentence, so yeah... I hope you know what I mean...meh...)

1. Describe yourself in three words.
I'll use the words I used in my Bard interview: glittery, periwinkle, lalala-ish (I got in, lawl.)

2. Do you have a favourite book? Tell us about it.
It's totally cliche, but my favorite book is The Catcher in the Rye. I've always liked the idea of a very distant and immature way of looking at very compelling and overly mature situations. Like, the way Holden was talking about being, like sexually abused and he was like, "yeah, it's happened a few times, or something." 

3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Swim Deep. (heh.)

4. Captain America or Thor?

(In short, I'm not that into action moovees.)

5. Where is your favourite place to be?

the picture is a link
6. What's your favourite blog?
I'm not sure I can answer this.

7. What subjects do you study?
This year: Geometry, Music, Gym, Physics, Health, Art, Spanish  US History, English (it was more like philosophy)
Next year: Jazz Band, Geometry (I hope) or Algebra (I failed the placement test...so probably...BUT I'VE ALREADY TAKEN ALGEBRA AND GEOMETRY AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH LYFE IS SO HARD), World History, Spanish, Research Biology (plz) or Modern Biology (meh) or maybe Physics again...I don't really know my schedule yet.

8. Do you collect anything? 
The only thing I collect is dandruff on my scalp. (eeeeewwww teee ehm eye)

9. Do you like sports?
I love running and riding my bike. I also like soccer and softball, but I'm terrible at both of those and I got tired of being yelled at my teammates, so I gave up.

10. What's your favourite food?
I like falafel... But, I'm really more of a desserts person. I really like cupcakes with like, cinnamon and stuff in them. Cinnamon makes everything better. I also love cereal and oatmeal. (I prefer the cinnamon-y/peanut butter-y variety.) Oh, speaking of peanut butter, that Earth Balance coconut peanut butter is the best.

11. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
I've never encountered a raven and I don't really have a writing desk. (Although, I will eventually, because I'M GOING TO GET MY OWN ROOM! Sort of--we're splitting me and my brother's room in half.)

I guess they could be alike because a writing desk is (usually) just like a slab of wood or something, but it has such a strong presence because of all of the stuff that's like, created on it and stuff--just like a raven is just a bird with all of this mysterious and special tension around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment