Tuesday, May 14, 2013

LIKE A MELTED AVOCADO ON THE SHELF

+
this is my look of disapproval
featuring totally relevant design things


I decided to update my blog with the “google plus fancy blahblahblah whatever” stuff and now, everything is all weird and different.

The comments look nicer, but do those of you without Google+ still have the ability to comment? If not, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, I can't reply to comments! I keep on replying to my ~lovely commenters~ but the replies don't show up. AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Also, (possibly the most irritating), I've automatically unfollowed every single blog I followed before! I'm sorry. I'll follow you guys again when I shouldn't be doing late physics homework... I don't hate you! AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Now, in the spirit of AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH, enjoy these three minutes and twenty seconds of Kat Bjelland going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH." If you aren't a huge fan of the Babes, there are a few seconds of Kim Gordon bobbing her head and being cute, which is something that everyone can enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment!
    I really like your blog! :)
    Why don't we follow each other? Please let me know! :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete