Sunday, April 14, 2013

A VALID EXCUSE

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING.

IT'S JUST THAT GRIMES HAS TAKEN OVER MY BODY AND MY MIND AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE FUNCTIONING AS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.

(should be pretty self explanatory)
I've also been editing the book. (Fun fact: An overwhelming number of eighth graders think that punctuation is optional.)

I also have been developing really good procrastination techniques. (Yesterday, I was like, "WORK IS SOOOO TIRING" so naturally, I went out and ran four miles because that is about half a billion times less tiring than sitting down and putting a pen on top of a piece of paper and opening a textbook. Hello, logic.)

Needless to say, I got exactly zero things done yesterday, which is very convenient because now, all I have to do is 2-3 hours of physics homework, WRITE A MAGAZINE about World War II, WRITE A STORY (which takes a very long tome because I'm blah), learn two songs on guitar (which will be very very easy considering I don't know how to read the treble clef or play barre chords, oh, AND LEARN THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT THE BLOGOSPHERE COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT.

(I'm excited to get brutally murdered by myself, homework, and sleep deprivation next year at high school!)

4 comments:

  1. procrastination *sigh* it's a curse, really.


    www.theflamedame.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! First of all, GRIMESGRIMESGRIMESGRIMESGRIMESGRIMES! She and Sylvia Plath are the reigning queens of the universe. Second, I saw your comment on my blog post (I can't believe you're in Them, Humans, too! Such a small world, after all) and I think I'm going to send in the essay that you commented on ("Endless, Nameless") and a poem that I wrote called "Alien She" (below), but I keep fretting over whether or not I should. Blergh. -Britney

    "Alien She"
    I want you to wipe the sleep
    From my eyes
    And pour it into my morning coffee
    The bittersweet taste burning my
    Sharp tongue
    In between rises of your heaving bosom
    The static of the television in the next room
    A soundtrack to the glances that we so
    Gracefully and slyly exchange
    Your lips produce smoke rings that
    Gently kiss the air
    Ashes falling and cars outside stalling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay grimes! correction: she, sylvia plath, and COURTNEY LOVE

      also, although i really loved your kurt cobain essay, i did not comment on it. it was the other danni, who spells her name 'dani.' no worries!

      wooowee that is one sexy poem (not like the fact that you talk about mammary glands but the language is sexy. i've always really loves the feelings of words like "bittersweet" and "sharp tongue" and "gently" and "eyes" and "heaving" and "lips" oh, and is it alien she like the bikini kill song? i <3 bikini kill

      Delete