Thursday, February 7, 2013

AND YOUR JOKES ARE ALWAYS BAD

Oops! This blog has been dormant for too long!

I would write a nice, long post, but I have a quest to study for (quiz + test = QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE) and a roller coaster to design and homework homework homework. I'm also currently in the middle of a creative writing project and when I have something that I'm working on, it usually consumes my entire life (although I'm actually spending significantly more time eating too much yogurt and re-watching the United States of Tara.)

So I thought I would share a few goodies with you just becuz.


Once you have stopped crying (Pavement can be pretty heavy) (get it? BECAUSE PAVEMENT IS CONCRETE AND CONCRETE IS HEAVY AND I'M SURE YOUR THIGH IS BRIGHT RED FROM YOU SLAPPING IT TOO VIOLENTLY) enjoy this GIF of me pretending to look in the mirror because GIF's. I wrote an essay about narcissism that I might share with you guys if it appeals. (I wrote it two nights ago at one in the morning, so I really have no idea what it sounds like...) (two mornings ago?) (TOO MANY PARENTHESES) 



PRAY FOR A SNOW DAY WITH ME, KITTIES 
(even if it's warm/ish where you live, at least knock on wood or something)
(I'm afraid I just...blue myself.)
(There's got to be a better way to say that.)

(SEASON FOURRRRR)

(This is a terrible post.)
(Bottom line: I is alive.)
(twitch)
(spasm)
(cookies)

13 comments:

  1. YESSS PAVEMENT! god you're actually hilarious (I'VE MISSED YOUR POSTS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg dem puns gurllll lol i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. while i a strong supporter of spontaneity, it would probably be beneficial to get to know you before making such a bold move. (<3)

      Delete
    2. just go with it. be wiLD AND YOung anD FREEEEE. LET YOUR HAIR FLOW IN THE WIND.

      YOU KNOW WHAT THE YOUNGSTERS SAY

      # yolo.




      (ohmygod that was a sarcastic yolo i dont actually say it please forgive me)

      (and can we please appreciate how long it took me to find the hashtag on my keyboard i have a mac this isn't funny steve jobs i had to go onto special characters do u feel my pain)

      Delete
    3. also how creeped out would you be if i told you that i just went through like 30 of your old posts nO I'M NOT A CREEP SEE IT AS A SYMBOL OF MY LOVE TOYOU idek

      Delete
    4. aw man <3 looking at my old posts is painful for me, but i'm glad you enjoyed them! your blog is pretty great, too!

      Delete
  4. Oh how I missed your posts girly!! You're so ultra punny I can't even comprehend. PUNZ RULE <3333

    ReplyDelete