Tuesday, October 9, 2012

CAFFEINE IS THE BEST LAXATIVE

'Yeah, don't read this if you want to retain any faith in me whatsoever,' she said as all of the adults who ever had respect for her rubbed their eyes and shook their heads in disappointment.

what my head feels like
it's almost halloween
wut no girls cant talk abt thyre bodily functions wut no dis is not ok

Ugghh. Blogger isn't letting me use my own font. Hopefully it's just because I'm on my family's monitor. You don't care about my family's monitor, do you? -stares to the lower left hand corner and strokes chin thoughtfully- NOVELTY ERASERS!

When (well, if) I said my posting would be scattered, I hope you knew I was serious.

you know how it is
oh yeah and ~source unknown~
but this is obscenely unprofessional, even for an unprofessional (sir, i believe the word is 'amateur') like yourself

scoff

scoff

scoff

pfft (is apparently a scoff noise only used in Arthur books even though it sounds more like a fart noise to me)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I can’t say I’m an atheist anymore because that would be wayyyy to mainstream of me (according to NPR.) I'm an almond milk drinking agnostic. ~meow~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

songwriting credzzz to rush

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

These are agitated, confusing, and funny songs I thought would go with the post. That's the overall feel I was going for.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Uhm, I hope I didn't just scare away and potential readers. lolololololol. 

I guess the point of this post was to show the amount of confusion teenagers feel. Like, for me, a lot of weirdbuttpoop is going on and I feel sort of numb and sort of like I'll be jumping out of my skin any second now. I had my first real Physics test today--lots of shaking and throbbing. I would have to say that it's kind of sort of realistic for me to make this post because it's HONEST (and I'm the best blogger evar and you should all just give up on life because I'll always be a mile ahead of you.)

No, but out of all seriousness, what is a blog supposed to be? 

Yes, sometimes I do wish I could just give up and start "FALL VIBEZ"-ing you and talking pictures of myself wearing black maxi skirts and TEEN WITCH and WITCHY VIBES or whatever. I just feel like I want to show myself, and not Tavi Gevinson to the world.

THIS is a raw and sadly accurate representation of my current state of being, and, if you're under a certain age, maybe yours, too? Why should I put together a fancy, organized post, if I AM NO WHERE NEAR TO BEING FANCY AND ORGANIZED?! 

Don't worry, I'll post normal(ish) in November. I'm actually working on an essay that's long and stuff.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

we're very disappointed in you danielle
we expected more from you
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this
what is this

9 comments:

  1. oh my god the video of you is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! you're kidding, right?!
      thank you!!!!

      Delete
  2. oooomgosh this

    haha these thoughts about being a weirdo blogger go through my head all the time
    i was writing a post today and i was like,
    oh my, can anyone even read this it's too weird
    but
    i like myself too much to edit :)

    also i'm not even a teen anymore
    OKAY anyway

    great job, nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW THANK YOU!! <3 dood, i am like so self-involved it's awful. ('i love myself to much to edit' i might possibly steal that from you because i couldn't have said it better in a million years) i'm sooo glad i'm not the only one who ~feels this way~

      Delete
  3. Oh my god this is so good. Even though I do fall into the trap of 'fall vibes-ing' sometimes (ok maybe a lot of the time) but like this is what i freak out about all the time so yea this is amazing! I've written two posts kind of like this before, but I like how you said it here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i mean, who doesn't just want to chew on cinnamon sticks for the glory of tumblr and indie cred? i didn't know this post was actually readable, but i'm glad (jumping out of my skin) that you liked it!

      Delete