Monday, September 17, 2012

I'M THE FIREBALL OF THE PARTY

By clicking on the link to this blog, you are agreeing to sit through the hairy details of this thirteen year old's life. 

nuff said

What have I been up to?


Hmm… Well, my friends and I threw a party for my friend Lark because she's going to a new school. (and we just wanted an excuse to to eat an unhealthy amount of ramen and cake.)


IT WAS A RIOT, YOU GUYS! THERE WAS A POLAROID CAMERA AND EVERYTHING!!!


(My uncle gave it to me when I was seven or something. I used this film from The Impossible Project.)





Like every good party should, we had a piñata that totally does NOT have our assistant principal’s face taped on to it that we totally did NOT smash to pieces…






…TIME WARP!!!



…Children sitting upon other children…




omg it's me
looking sexy
luv ya <3

…A cake…

our favorite k-pop loving little ball of energy

You see, we’re in eighth grade, so we’re still at that age where snorting Pixie Stix doesn’t seem like such a bad idea.


~Awww~ Look at all of this cute partyness.









O O O O O

I got my copy of the Rookie Yearbook One signed. I know you guys want this awesome story about OMG MEETING TAVI GEVINSON, but if you follow my late night tumbling, you’d know that book signings aren’t my forte.





O O O O O

Most of all, I’ve been studying. IT’S SO MUCH FUN AND LIKE OMFG MY BOOK HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR.


No comments:

Post a Comment