Monday, August 27, 2012

DEAD MOON GIRL, MOLASSES ROT BLACK

this will make more sense if you read part one



I would like to apologize for my tone yesterday. A lot of what I said was pretty juvenile (well, she is thirteen years old…) and shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

my kitty sitting on my bookshelf
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I took some pictures of crap I've carefully arranged that’s not grungy at all, but pretend it is because I love you. NOTTT!



HECK: Where the Bad Kids Go by Dale E. Basye, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, Ask For It by Hole, sculpture by me, Chococat PEZ dispenser, babies, cat cake, and zombie from Toy Tokyo, red box from some sort of asian jewelry (i found it laying around somewhere), teacup candle given to me by my aunt, chunky buddah necklace given to me by my grandma, book given to me on the subway, Tokidoki unicorn
GIVE ME A BREAK I have Holden Caulfield AND a rare Hole EP with slit wrists on the cover.

ohh the things they hand out on subways
how grungy is that cheshire cat swirly pink cake thang? 




sniff
yawn
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh yeah, I also feel like embarrassing myself tonight, so I dressed up like a poop and took pictures of myself in my bathroom (and kitchen) like a poop. (I share a room with my brother who’s currently sleeping because apartments in Manhattan are so fugging tiny.)




I remember reading some blog advice thang where they said you shouldn't take pictures at night and that you should pay attention to the backgrounds and shat and make sure they're fairly attractive.

I say, SCREW THEM!!! (oh golly gee whiz that attitude is soooo punk rawk i'm soooo grunge omg omg omfg) 


everything is from topshop except the shirt, which is from manhead

This outfit is pretty standard and cliché as all “grungy” outfits go. I mean, I’m still working on this whole “dressing well” thing.


oh, you're too much
That's it for today! Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment