Saturday, July 28, 2012

TWO HUNDRED GIRLS AND TWO MUSCULAR MAINTENANCE MEN AND NO COMPUTERS OR AIR CONDITIONING

You guessed it! I just had myself a hearty two weeks at camp!
me and my bff carlin






me, carlin, kate
            It was SO INSPIRING. I totally found myself, laughing away day after day with my dear friends from Suburbia. In the brochure, they make sure to point out how good all of the screaming about superstitions involving ghosts and the apocalypse is for our moral development and mental health. Although I’m separated from my beloved apple ginger candies and organic blue corn taco shells, THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC! (I only gained fifteen pounds last year.) Those undercooked French fries and chicken nugget-turds were sublime.

video
watch me be humiliated lawl
            WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING TO CAMP IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH?!?!?!?!?
           (Okay, Microsoft Word is seriously spazzing. It just told me to change “do” in the above sentence to “does.”)
there's a day where you're supposed to be randomly kind so...

            Well, to answer your question, small person sleeping in my brainwaves, I have friends there, so flock off already. I don't hate it that much.


             Ultimately, THIS PERSON is the reason why I stayed at camp:

video
kate is a seagull

             So it's almost three in the morning and I'm thinking straight. I got new sunglasses and I'm totally not so vain and I know this song isn't about me, so I took pictures of myself.








no more retainer!
(during the day at least)
       I heart Beat Happening.



No comments:

Post a Comment