Friday, June 8, 2012

~ALL ABOUT MEEEE!!!~


My name is Danielle (Danni for short, because that’s the kind of super cool, daring, different, indie fart I am.) Honestly, I’d like to remain kind of nameless now, or at least until I dream up some sort of mediocre stage name.
I’m a thirteen year old girl– you know what that means!
I’M ACTUALLY A FORTY YEAR OLD ALCOHOLIC PEDOPHILE WITH UNIQUE FACIAL HAIR 
I’ll be posting about the things that I love and the things that I hate… and about being a **city kid.** Hopefully that’ll be my shtick or something. All blogs suck, so hopefully my honest pessimism and not suburbia-ness will set me apart (THAT’S WHAT THEY ALL SAYYY) Or, maybe it’ll be my excessive use of parentheses that don’t make sense.






Hayyy it’s me!             
ENJOYYYYYYY! You can hate it if you want to, too. lol.  lol. lol. lol. lol. lawl. o.O  ’+’ <o;o> lawl emotes lawl

No comments:

Post a Comment